Do you follow too many people and find it hard to keep up with someone's content in particular? Don't worry, follow this guide and you'll never miss an Instagram post from your favorite people again.
To turn on notifications:
- Visit a user profile
- Click on any of his posts
- Click the three dots in the upper right corner
- Tap on "Turn on Post Notifications"
If you ever want to turn off post notifications repeat the previous process but this time tap on Turn off Post Notifications.
Note that notifications must be enabled for the Instagram app, to enable them:
- iPhone/iPad: Go to "Settings" then "Notifications" Choose "Instagram" and then turn on the setting to "Allow Notifications"
- Android: Go to "Settings" then tap on "Apps" then "Instagram" and select the option to show notifications.